Sayfalar

11 Kasım 2015 Çarşamba

Marvel Contest of Champions: How to Beat Realm of Legends (for everyone)

Marvel Contest of Champions: How to Beat Realm of Legends (for everyone)

My motivation

If you guys don't enjoy introduction part of books, skip this part :)

I have been playing for 8 months now and I had been obsessed to beat ROL for very long time. One youtube guy says; I don't believe anyone beating ROL without spending. Well, here I am.

It makes sense to beat ROL considering time and energy spent for it. It takes 10 hours of playing at most (including using potions and recording videos of how you perform). Here is the mat;

Obtaining 1 basic hero from arenas requires 2.1m points minimum which is like  8-9 hours of grinding.
Obtaining 1 T4 basic cat requires 1.1m points which is like 4-5 hours of grinding. (Not to mention it happens once a week)

You get 3 useless 4*'s and 3 T4 cats in 10 hours. That's a good deal.

Masteries

Our alliance is almost 3m rating and we played in incalculable tier 3 times. However, we have still members that underestimates the power of masteries (regardless of me and vins' constant reminding) and invest units on % 1.25 chance of 4* heroes (a.k.a PHC). That's sad.

I used 2 different masteries for ROL and I would say that the second one is good for ROL. The first one is good for arenas and Alliance quests.

I will explain only very important masteries.


Number 1 is the precision. It increases your champions critical rate. It has two big advantages. First, your champions' will execute more criticals. Second, critical hits lead some great status effects of some champions such as Scarlet Witch's veil of fortune and Daredevil's stun etc..The one below is cruelty which provides crits %50 more damage. It's also very important.

Number 2 is courage which provides %20 attack when your champions below %50 health. Here is the trick: Assume you are in a fight with a regenarating kind of champion (take wolverine as an example). When wolverine's health drops below %50, courage will come into play and will increase his attack by %20 but when he regenerates back to above %50 health, courage mastery's effect will not diminish. Since ROL fights are quite long, even %20 attack matters a lot. I got into fights with %40 health and regenerated back to health. 


You already know the importance of parry and dexterity. I won't go into that here. Parry also reduces incoming damage and dexterity increase your  critical damage for the first hit after evading.

Perfect block chance and blocking proficiency are highly important. Also will power is a must. Recovery will help your regenerating kind of champions regenerate more so wolverine, Scarlet or Strange, no matter who you chose, max out the recovery mastery ( Yes, I know that mine is not maxed our :D ) 

Best Champions for ROL

Here is my team. You need 3 champions. 
1. Regenerating kind ( Scarlet witch (duped), Wolverine or Dr. Strange) My favorite is actually Scarlet witch but i have only 3* version. Some players can solo with duped Star Lord as his attacks increases infinitely as long as you keep your combo. One guy finished winter soldier with 250 combo.

2. You need Captain America. The hardest opponents after wolverine are juggy and Scarlet witch. All hits become ZERO (yes, always zero, not even 1) on Captains Shield. Captain was losing 2-3k health even though you block all hits by UC in alliance quests. But in ROL, it is different.

3. You need a champion against wolverine. With duped guillotine, I managed to take 70k in one game and more can be done. But don't forget, you have one chance. After I used 3* duped  Dr. Strange. I'll share what I did in the tips&tricks section.

4. Fill other two spots as you wish. I picked scarlet witch as she gives a  %15 block proficiency synergy to Strange and she is still very powerful even as a 3*. I would have chosen Daredevil if he was 4/40. 

Boosts and Potions

I had enough boosts for 7 hours, 95 revives and 380k worth of health potions. I calculated that, assuming a worst case scenerio, I would revive strange 100 times ( level one revive him with 1k health and 4k health required to refill his health) against wolverine giving him 4k damage per match and I would use 20-30 revives against others. I will provide info about using revives and potions in tips&tricks section.

You can farm black spidy and venom quests for revives and also you can beat winter soldier in ROL 2-3 times a day. You'll get one revive for every K.O. of WS. 

Tips&Tricks

1. Revives are cheap. You can buy a questing pack with 10 revives for 200 units. So one revive is like 20 units plus some health potions&energy refills. Instead of going into a fight with full health, which you naturally feel safer :), go in with %20 - %40 health, depending on your skills to regenerate to full health. It will save your health potions and you will get %20 attack boost as I mentioned in masteries section in bold characters.

2. When using captain america, use only level 1 revive and go into fight. He does not take any damage and if you make a mistake, ROL characters finish you off with one combo generally because they stun you and give specials following the combo. I survived after a couple of hits but I don't remember any incident where I survived from a combo. I lost my captain in the first juggy match from full health to zero due to 3 successive stuns.

3. I have also other tips but since they are specific to the ROL character you are fighting, see below for tips for each fight. I have also fighting tips but I saved them to the last section :)) I know vins wants to learn that a lot. Cheers leader :)

Winter Soldier  (Solo game: 697-8)



As we practicing on him, he is our sandbag. You should be able to take him down in one match. Use him to sharpen your skills and if you can pass him in one game or  with one revive, I think you are ready for ROL. The only thing you have to be careful about is that if you parry his L2, don't try to hit him. There is a bug in the game that causes your champion to slide backwards and the animation is like winter soldier continues his combo. That's stupid but adjust yourselves. 


Captain Marvel (Solo game: 1089-5)

She is deathly. Way more dangerous than WS. Her hits damages even when you are blocking so you will need to parry her to stop her banging on you. I soloed her but struggled a few times during the approaching to zero health. 

Juggy (3 games)

I used my 4/40 captain with all 3 boosts and he got ko'd after 1000 hits O_o. 
He doesn't take much damage but also his damages are weak. Fight with him just like the video of captain vs UC that I prepared for you guys. Don't let him corner you, use your L1 and L2 to push him back. keep your eyes on the status effects of him, namely unstoppable, stun and fatigue.


Rhino( 2 games)

Rhino with Rhino armor (probably sig +99 ability) was a long and tough fight. A champion that inflicts bleeding helps a lot. I used boosts for him to shorten fight duration for the first fight. Wolverine did good on him. Even with all 3 boosts, it took like 1400 hits to take him down.

Watch the video if you like :)




Storm

She is not hard but watch out her specials. We generally attack right after AL executes his/her specials but Storm is one of the fastest. I accidentally dived into her L1 while trying to take advantage of the time gap after specials and got stunned. You know the rest of the story :)

The important thing in ROL fights is not to finish your opponent ASAP but play safely and stand in the fight as long as possible. 


The Vision

I used Captain America with level 1 revives. He is not that hard but watch out his L1

Black Pather

Easier than ws. You will solo him easily.

Scarlet Witch

She is not that hard but don't make the mistake I did. She puts a lot of negative status effects on you so you need will power. My mistake was going all attack mode. She stacked 2-3 poisons along with heal block. I got ko'd twice after 150 hits combo. The solution is to wait when you have negative status effect on you. SW's effects depend on critical hits so waiting will solve the issue. Make sure heal block and any other negative status effects don't co-exist 

Wolverine

This is one of the biggest question in the Realm: How to beat Wolverine of ROL?

That is now easy with new masteries.


With these masteries, you will have 2.5 seconds of stun time with parry. Do this and apply the technique in the video. I did approximately 15k damage per match and I did 40k twice. 

Hint 1: Let him kick you, don't dodge back. Dodge back only when he goes for armor block. 
Hint 2: When you dodge back, drop your block and try parry. When you L3 is ready, give parry and use L3. Wolverine will be stunned after your L3 and he will not regenerate for 4.3 seconds. He will be vulnerable so go give him a combo. Practice this and make it perfect.

The rest is easy. I will update here more later. Use it for now :)



4 yorum:

  1. Great guide, thanks! Quick question: does Captain America WWII works too or I need classic Cap?

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Winter soldier or Black panther ... which to upgrade pls?

    YanıtlaSil